Curborough Videos

Marto303

Here is my last run. After messing up the start I was driving under a little red mist.

Was that sped up?!?! Great run Ade.

Here are links to my videos,

My first timed run just before the rain, a steady 65.79secs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAI9P90miGQ

My second timed run which I totally messed up around the mole hill :down: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4tlMZvi3I

I was surprised to have been fastest in class D, looks like we all had issues with our final runs, I was lucky to have had a dry first run. Could have all done with more than 1 practice though especially as I was on 3 cylinders for mine!

• Like 1

Hells bells Ade you were dicing with the grass a couple of times but got away with it. I don't have a video of my run ! but it was slightly faster at 59.05 secs

I'm guessing the reverend would be a little less frantic than ACW.

Ade, thats a fantastic video of how committed you have to be to achieve a good time.......and all for just 100 points :d

He certainly was on the limit

I would like to see a video of Dave Cleaver's run

Hi Ade

Great stuff 10k revs explains a lot

Not only do I need you to teach me how to drive but how the hell do I get my video of my smooth but slow lap up on this thread! 

Great stuff

G Free

He certainly was on the limit

I would like to see a video of Dave Cleaver's run

I'd like to see also, but he never shares unfortunately! Must have been pretty tidy though to have ended up with that time...

I'd like to see also, but he never shares unfortunately! Must have been pretty tidy though to have ended up with that time...

I seem to recall watching from the sidelines at the centre of the cross over it was similar in commitment to Adrian with the odd moment chucked in.

Haha, it's rare I am not so annoyed with my driving that I am willing to let people watch replays! :p

Cheers for the upload help :)

• Like 1

Nice run, very similar to Adrian's you could see everyone was working hard from the track side.

Wow, watching that makes me realise just how much harder I have to work to go that much faster, oh well there's always next year

• Like 1