shocks wanted - NOW SORTED

blue ass fly

fronts complete with springs if poss

Nothing fancy as long as theyre working ok

Ideally off a zetec

Was Just setting my ride height and one of the rings split in two :(

someone contacted me with a set of 4 when i was after some rears a few weeks ago,think they were near redditch but i cant find the messages we sent each other - would be interested if still available

Hello.

if you do not get sorted before hand, I will have all four shocks and springs coming available on the 29th August as mine are getting replaced at Blink motorsports.

They have said they are unable to adjust them as the adjusting things that turn are seized.

I am not sure if this is all four or not.

Buttercup has a 2.0 Zetec fitted.

Please keep me posted buttercup :)

Hi.

BudSlater has just listed some shocks and springs.

They appear better than mine.

I'm wondering if you take BudSlater's fronts, I'll take the rears - £50 from each of us??  Whaddayya think??

Mate - I live in Atherstone (so must be close to you?) and have a pair of Leda front dampers and springs off my 2.0 zetec ... assume they are 300lbs springs, no leaks just decided to replace all four and have the geo setup - pm me if your interested?

Edited to add pic

leda

Hi,

I have a pair of 2.25" Alloy AVOs sat in my spares box (removed as replaced with Ohlins).

Available if you don't go with any of the others offered.

Regards

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.