Digial Dash - Koso RX2n

Tim Reid

10k RPM Multifunction Digital dash with white background.

Shift Light

Tell-tail LEDs follow the rev needle

Warning lights, Fuel gauge, speedo, odometer, Top speed record, engine temperature, etc. Please see the following website for full details:

http://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/rx2n-10k-rpm-multifunction-white-dial-special-offer-limited-availability-485-p.asp

rx2n-10k-rpm-multifunction-white-dial-sp

Brand new, I bought this from the above website who are very helpful and I have been told provide support for installation on the phone in addition to the information on their website and the manual included in the box.

I have changed my dash plans so looking to move this on. £225.95 from them including postage, sensible offers from me.

What are you classing as a sensible offer? Does it use the VDO sensors for oil pressure / water temp?

I have one of these and like it.

They use their own senders for oil and water temp (should be supplied as detailed in description). No idea whether VDO is compatible but the calibration will be set for the supplied senders and don't think you can change this, so you would have to test.

Don't believe it supports oil pressure as a read out, but you can use an oil pressure switch to activate a warning lamp.

Hope that helps.

As above, it comes with senders as per the web link so a good value bit of kit.

As for sensible offers I would like to get my money back as it's brand new in its box. I know that you need a reason to buy from me instead of the supplier so how about £200 including delivery?

I like the way the features list has waterproof not just once but twice :) Must be really waterproof!

It's a good bit of kit this and simple to wire in. They are very helpful over email on the phone too. There's a couple of threads on fitting if you search "koso".

• Like 1

Thanks Andy. I am looking at it with fresh eyes and tempted to get on and fit it but I just don't have the time so it should go to someone who will use it.

Roll up roll up

• 4 weeks later...

Bump, sensible offers considered.

Got to be worth a big bunch of beer tokens to someone. It comes with fitting advice from one who knows...  ;)

Would have put a offer in if it was the 20k rpm version,10k rpm not enough for my R1 eng :(

• 1 month later...

This is still for sale if anyone would like to make a sensible offer.

Hmmmmm now whats a sensbile offer for a winter project bit of fun. How keen are you to get shot? £100? Is it the hall effect sensor for the speedo?

£100 might be a starting bid on eBay. I will let you know if I get that desperate.

• 1 month later...

I got a PM from a member the other day but no reply so... Bump!

I have not got round to putting on eBay so it's still here ready for a new owner.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.