Mega S2000 Build Manual

elrik

Hi

My Mega S2000 kit arrived on Monday - apparently lacking a build manual unless its buried in one of the bodywork packs. I've spoken to Tom McClintock @ Manik (the distributor out here in the US) and apparently "some MegaS2000 customers have received a partial build manual, with additional sections forthcoming". I've downloaded an 1800Q build manual from 2000 (http://www.manikllc.com/manuals/Westfield_Sport_1800Q_-_Build_Manual-2000-01.pdf), and a MegaBusa build manual from 2001 (http://sevener.fr/fichiers_articles/Megabusa_Build_Manual.pdf). Anyone have a suggestion on where I can get something more up-to-date?

Thanks

Paul

Bear in mind the situation could change at any time, (and indeed may already have).

There are three manual supplements, that were at the last stage before being ready for print. Mark Walker can email you these out.

There is no engine gearbox supplement yet that's at a stage where it could be released, as far as I'm aware.

Otherwise, the manual i received is simply standard Rolling Chassis Build Manual, plus all major WF supplements. (ie all the other engines and gear boxes, different bodywork types, Mazda SDV supplement etc)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Paul. We are becoming a huge California delegation of Westfield builders/owners. That's three current builds on the go.

I claim a finders fee for this one, as I gave Paul a passenger ride in my car prior to him making the decision. It went so well, he decided on an S2000 kit and not the Mazda SDV!

• Like 3

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Well done!