Good luck Glen

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

One of our long standing Manchester regulars and ex AO Glen Hardman is running in the London Marathon on Sunday.

So lets all wish him good luck. :t-up:

Best of luck Glen.

God luck from everyone here, Glen! :t-up:

Rather him than me!

But yeh, hope it goes well n fast.

Good luck Glen, don't run into Mo.

Good luck Glen, watch out for my niece she is in the Huddersfield brass band playing all the way round for a world record.

Have a good marathon Glen, best of luck  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Good luck Glen..if I had known you were running this year I might have thought about it ....only thought about it  :d  :d  :d  :d

Steve

Good luck Glen  :t-up:

I've just copied this off Glens Facebook page.

"well it was hot, verry sunny and very crowded but a fantastic experience. I was determined to go sub 4 hrs and think there may have been more in the tank if it wasn't so sunny and had to stop twice for call of nature and some vasaline on a sore foot but well chuffed to be cheered on by the unbelievable crowds and get on official 3:51:55 time for my first Marathon, now to break the dry spell and have a pint (start with a shandy)

HUGE THANKS for all the support and sponsorship"

Well done Glen thats a fantastic achievment :t-up:

• Like 2

I'll say,  Glen running past I don't know how many pubs is one heck of an achievement  :)

Gents - thanks for the support and good lucks etc, apologies for the delay in my reply but I missed this post completely until Hurdsey called round earlier today and told me about it.

As you csn imagine, running 26.2 miles was not the easiest thing to acomplish, especially sub 4hrs with only 8 weeks training due to a late decission in signing up but London was a fantastic experience and the crowds of spectators and bands playing etc really do make it all a bit special, and the further along you got then the crowds just got bigger and louder and even though it was tough I had a hugh grin on my face especially from 18 miles (Canary Wharf) onwards.

My run was for Chairty -  http://www.sense.org.uk/content/about-us who cater for those that are both Deaf AND Blind, shouldanyone wish to donate then please see my justgiving page at http://www.justgiving.com/G-Hardman

Many Thanks

Glen

Here's a bit of infor on my pace etc

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/480142742'></iframe>