185/55/13 Avon ZZR's or list 1B tyres

B.RAD

Anyone got any of the above that they would be willing to let go?  I am looking for a pair ideally but would take more if available, ideally need to be road legal and either medium or soft compound.

Alternatively, if anyone has a set of 4 tyres in 13" that are list 1B compliant and 185 or 195 width that they could sell on, please let me know!

Thanks, fingers crossed :)

Thanks, replied!

Still looking...

Ta, great link to some 205's from wiggy but still after 185's if anyone can help?

I have 4 Toyo Proxes R888 185x60w13 in SG (soft) compound in good nick and plenty of tread left.. Price £150 collected or plus carriage.Just removed from wheels due to changing to slicks this year.I can let you know tread depth later this afternoon when I get home. Would be nice to know they would be going on another X/Flow!!!!

Thanks, if you could let me know the tread depth that would be great! How long does the soft compound last? I will be doing a mixture of road miles, track days and a few of the Speed Series events.

How long does the soft compound last? I will be doing a mixture of road miles, track days and a few of the Speed Series events.

Not very long if you plan on using them for trackdays!

BCF - I have some 185 soft AO48's (4 of them) about 2.5mm of tread left from memory and I ran them last year…. when i get avon zzr's there might be a deal to do…. They are correctly stored and have never been raced or rallied…… as i drive like my nan….

Hi , I have a new pair of soft 215 x 13" khumo  if intrested let me know,rds tim

Cheers Tim, too big for my delicate 5.5J rims I'm afraid! Someone will bite your arm off for them though I'm sure.

BCF - I have some 185 soft AO48's (4 of them) about 2.5mm of tread left from memory and I ran them last year…. when i get avon zzr's there might be a deal to do…. They are correctly stored and have never been raced or rallied…… as i drive like my nan….

Cheers James, could be useful, let me know when you're ready!

Have checked and can tell you that two are 3m and two are 4mm. As you have been told already they will not last too long if you are doing many track days but are good for road work and ideal for Speed series. 

Hello BCF, do I assume that your response to alexander72 means that you no longer have any interest in my tyres?

Hi DJ, sorry for not coming back quicker, it's been bouncing round my brain trying to formulate some decision! Thanks for your patience though as I will take them, I've PM'd you! :)

James, let me know when you change yours as may still be needed.

Thanks everyone!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.