New VDO Electronic speedo for £45 or less

Davep1

<snap!>  Got the same email this morning...

Hi, I'm sorry to inform you but this item has sold out and I won't get another in for 2 weeks. If you wish to cancel the transaction I understand.

Craig

I've told him that I would be ok to wait for 2 weeks...

There were 3 available, and there have been only 3 offers made, by you, Jem and myself, so to have all 3 cancelled is beyond odd...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I dropped him a message yesterday evening to ask for an update but haven't heard anything yet...  probably get the refund as well :(

I left him negative feedback as he didn't send me the product. I didn't think that was unreasonable.

Anyway he's just sent me this message on ebay (without any prompt from me);

"You got a refund, sold plenty of them but I won't be contacting you if I get any more.

Good luck paying full retail"

Seems like a nice guy  ??? 

Amazingly my wife has just informed me that one has been delivered to my house today!

Anyone else have one sent out?

As the original poster on this - I am sorry you are all having so much hassle with this guy.

I often find ebay is a bit hit and miss (or the people on it anyway).

Playo and Quinten - I hope they come ok, and it was worth the grief.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Dave.

• Like 2

Although I wasnt very hopeful, I did receive mine  :yes:   No bulbs included, but I'll just transfer those from my existing gauge.  Now all I need is a weekend alone with a 70 mph stretch of road ;)

Cheers Dave for the initial heads up!  Sorry it didn't work out for you Jem.

Glad it worked out for you guys. I was only buying it on a whim to replace my mechanical one.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.