LIGHTWEIGHT BATTERY AND ALTERNATOR

blue ass fly

NTDWM

ive just ordered these off ebay after being recommended both here and other sites

lightweight battery and cage £50inc p/p  item no 

lightweight nippon alternator 4" body diameter £50+pp  item no

as i say , nowt in it for me,just thought it might help someone save a few quid on their upgrades

steve

• Like 1

I'll have a look at the alternator cheers I've been looking to go smaller

Hes got a few but ide be quick mate

Use the bolts and crimp on terminals Chris, to connect the cables on the battery, I tried the brass posts but they did not fit very well.

They are suitable for most four cyl car engined cars...just bear in mind you might have to make or buy brackets to fit the alternator and battery as well. Also, the alternator will often need an ignition fed live feed supplies to it, unlike the alternator that is probably fitted to your car at the moment...

Mine arrived today and it's lovely - quite heavy mind at 6.5kg... Bracket is nice - not sure if to fit this or get the 945 g play skool lithium battery. Given the size of my expanding girth probably the latter !!!!

Cheers Stu! I asked the seller and he said it'll fit but I will have to replace the pulley wheel. My mate is pretty good with elctrics so if there's any wiring needed he can help.

@Alexander. I thought the alternator was listed as 3kg in weight?? maybe Ive read it wrong

Cheers Stu! I asked the seller and he said it'll fit but I will have to replace the pulley wheel. My mate is pretty good with elctrics so if there's any wiring needed he can help.

@Alexander. I thought the alternator was listed as 3kg in weight?? maybe Ive read it wrong

I think James was referring to the battery.

Yeah - i was referring to battery - its a nice bit of kit and the bracket is very shiny :-) 

lightweight nippon alternator 4" body diameter £50+pp  item no

The alternator item number is now 380816488704.   It’s gone through several re-listings and has just ended again, but hopefully it will re-appear shortly.

R

The alternator item number is now 380816488704.   It’s gone through several re-listings and has just ended again, but hopefully it will re-appear shortly.

R

Might be more robust just to link to the sellers 'items for sale' page?

Might be more robust just to link to the sellers 'items for sale' page?

Robust?  I’ve no idea what you mean.

R

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.