Westfield '89 SE Project -SOLD

machin

ok8f.jpg

Its time to admit that I’m never going to get around to re-engining my 1989 Westfield SE and the car is now just taking up space.

I am therefore offering the car for sale in an “unfinished–project” condition, having already started to dismantle the engine after it was last used.  Since then it has been SORNed, and is therefore offered without tax or MOT.  The car would be an ideal starting point for a re-engine project for use as a track or sprint car, or getting it back on the road.

Spec as follows:-

• 1989 SE live-axle chassis (narrow)
  • 4 speed Type E gearbox 
  • Live axle (drum brakes)
  • Cortina front uprights and discs
  • Spax Shocks
  • Westfield factory front-anti rollbar.
  • Ford Crossflow, 1640cc (high compression pistons), with Kent 244 cam. Single Weber downdraught carb. Dry sump system. “points-less” ignition system. Partially Dissassembled, but all parts provided except air filter.
  • A&H Fabrications dry sump tank in passenger footwell.
  • A&H fabrications 10 litre Sprint fuel tank in rear.  Long range Westfield factory tank supplied loose.  Facet fuel pump in rear.
  • Westfield factory Stainless steel  exhaust manifold. Wunoff repackable silencer.
  • Light-weight VW Polo radiator.
  • Davies-Craig light-weight Electric Radiator fan.
  • VDO gauges and vinyl covered dashboard.
  • Full road-going wiring loom for Ford Crossflow, (looks untidy -I always had plans to re-wire it, but didn’t get around to it).
  • Momo Small diameter D-shaped steering wheel .
  • Westfield “RAC”-type braced roll-over bar.
  • 15” 5-spoke alloys with Toyo T1-S tyres.
  • Dark red bodywork, crack on driver’s side rear wheel arch, patch over old exhaust outlet and cut-out for side-draught carbs.
  • Small Diameter M&P headlights.
  • Carbon fibre drivers-side and central mirrors.
  • Carbon-mods Carbon fibre wind deflector.
  • Plays-Kool Carbon Fibre front mudguards (scuff to driver’s side)
  • Plays-Kool bare GRP high-backed driver’s seat, bare GRP low-backed passenger seat.
  • 3 point Willans harnesses for driver and passenger.
  • Black carpet on transmission tunnel and rear fire-wall. Fully panelled interior side panels with vinyl covering, rubber mats.
  • Anderson jump-start plug in passenger footwell.
  • Q-plate registration, V5 log-book, but not currently taxed or MOTed.  

£2750

h0nx.jpg

zlw7.jpg

I am also selling my Trailertek single axle, braked, car trailer, with ramps and ratchet straps. Very good condition.  Big enough for a Westfield, but small enough to fit in a single garage. I will not sell the trailer separately until after the car has been sold as I think the two make a great pair.  Maximum of about 2500 miles use.

£800

tuvf.jpg

The car and trailer is garaged in Arundel, West Sussex. Please PM any enquiries to me, or contact me on [DELETED].

Thanks for looking

BOTH CAR AND TRAILER ARE NOW SOLD.  MANY THANKS

bargin..

pm sent, i'll take the lot if its still for sale,steve

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.