Sat Nav with Itinerary Planning

Jtomo

Can someone help, getting a bit lost with trying to spec a Sat Nav with Itinerary planning. :down:

Do all Garmin's have this ability?

Can someone post model numbers that definitely have this feature and possibly links to where you can buy one cheap! :) ?

I believe, it includes?

• TomTom XL Classic £89 in Halfords

...but which Garmins?

Trying to get something that has the latest features, but that has route planning on board, or at least the option to upload itn files.

Thanks

I have a Garmin 1490TV that takes the .tin files as well as the TomTom XL you already mentioned

With Garmin sat-navs you need to be looking for the trip planner function.

From what i can see none of the Essential Series, which are the cheapest and with the 2digit numbers have this function. A quick scan of the specs suggest tha all of the Advanced Series (2000 numbers) do have the facility but I'm not sure of the more expensive Premium ???

If you want to double check for yourself find the model you're looking at on the Garmin website.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/on-the-road/in-car-sat-navs/cOnTheRoad-cAutomotive-p1.html

Go to the spec tab and then scroll right to the bottom, under the heading of "Additional Specs" you're looking for Trip Planer: yes