Profile name Change

Birchy50

Hi All,

I'm a new member,and i'd like to change my profile name, i've checked in the "my setting" but i don't see an option which allows me to change it.

What do you want to change it too? If you can't find the option, not everyone seems to have it, I can probably do it for you.

Have a public battle with memsec and he will oblige :)

• Like 1

.... but not what YOU want it to be.

Paul, if you promise not to Photoshop my avatar (see filfan), I shall be delighted to alter your Display Name to whatever you like, and will not paint your car pink. :)  In fact, if you send my a photo for your avatar, I will sort that too - see the email address in my signature below.

The reason the option may not be visible can be that one can only alter one's Display Name once every 30 days - if you've only joined within the last 30 days, you won't see it.  However, being the all-powerful, all-seeing, all-stupid MemSec, I have the authoritah to change it.

Cross your fingers and toes and send him your preferred name and avatar.   :)

I was going to suggest that our most esteemed MemSec changed guest to Crashioli as a sort of birthday present. That or "The Brummie Crash"

I think Stephen, having stopped talking about the subject for a bit now, should be allowed to get on with normalcy again and leave that chapter in the past, it's old hat now anyway.  He's got a big op coming up as well - time to ease up on the hammers methinks.  So no, I'm leaving his profile alone - I only go after those silly people who don't know my powahs and come after me first. :p  :devil:  :cool:  :t-up:

OK, I get the message. However he knows it's all a bit of a leg pull as we've had some very long PM's.

"Normalcy"! Is that a word? :d

"Normalcy"! Is that a word? :d

Yes it is - but it usually doesn't apply in this place.

Yes it is - but it usually doesn't apply in this place.

I note that 'abnormalcy' is used across the pond too. Hmmm.. wonder why?  :p:)

I still like Crashioli... i was PMSL when that was changed.., :-) 

I still like Crashioli... i was PMSL when that was changed.., :-) 

I think that name has stuck for a while

I called him in the phone that day and said "hey Crashioli" and it stuck.....  Like i'm just called "the tree bloke" or "Jim the Tree"

:)

I've turned over a new leaf so I'll just call him Stephen

Let's see how long I can keep it up. He's got to play ball though, no more crash stories in every post.  :)