MSE Trackday at Hullavington - 19 Apr 13

jonclancy

As luck would have it, I am around on 19 April and plan to go to the local MSE Trackday at Hullavington.

The WSCC Cotswolds group are also gathering at that event.

We'll hopefully get some more XI there as well.

Who's up for this?  :t-up:

All ready booked on mate, first outing this year. Fingers crossed

Shame it isn't May as I might have made it. I'm

About to start taking the car apart and have a jobs list as long as your arm. Note I didn't say which May :p

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that two XI will be attending.  Just working on a third!

Should be a great day out!

Drat, only two XI.  I'm going to order some rain trousers - the weather will be fine then!

There is no chance mine will be back together by then. Waiting on gearbox to come back from bgh and then I just have to change engine from pinto to duratec- only a 5 min job I reckon

I'll be there along with a few friends. Weather is looking a little dubious:

Mike

Monday 15 April—Sunday 28 April Finally! A sign of some milder, but wetter weather

The latest forecast for the latter half of April lends itself to the idea that there will continue to be a gradual transition to temperatures more fitting of an average April, as was the case towards the end of the previous period. In terms of precipitation though, the current story is a little different. Various computer model forecasts are indicating that April will be fairly average in terms of rainfall. In view of the fact that the first two weeks of April are set to be largely dry, this would imply that the bulk of April's rainfall will fall in the last two weeks. So we can infer that as the end of April approaches, we're likely to welcome the return of average temperatures, but we can also expect some wet and windy weather, at least for a time anyway.

At our local Cotswold WSCC club meeting last week there was about 15 members on the list as going.............   so there will be a few of us  

At our local Cotswold WSCC club meeting last week there was about 15 members on the list as going.............   so there will be a few of us  

Feel free to come and say hi. Just don't take the mick when I spin...again!

Weather looking a little better now - temperature of about 18 and sunshine and showers. Proper April weather!

• 2 weeks later...

Weather starting to look A-OK.  See, it was because I bought my goretex over-trousers!!

Are Jumbo and Paul coming?  Didn't quite see the 'Nail reach warp-speed last time! :t-up:

Great day - Love the 11 by the way.

Mike

+1 on that.  And I got to drive Jon's XI - we did a car swap for a few laps.  Awesome - such fun to drive! :love:  :)