1st Westie....in at the deep end!

Jontysafe

Look forward to seeing you in the paddock Jonty, I've got a few plans for my engine as well, luckily we are in different class :-)

what class would I be racing in? Apologies for my ignorance

Duhh Sorry I see it now, I will be 1800cc and above car engines.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know where my brain is lately. Yesterday I went for a blat without refitting the oil filler cap, oil everywhere but thankfully no damage. Refilled with 1.5ltrs and spent all day cleaning up the mess. Even her in doors helped (spurred on by not wanting another £5k rebuild bill). I then forgot to refit the fuel filler cap and drove off!! Luckily it had rolled under my seat.

I shouldn't leave the house at the moment.

we have all done it wuv , i left a small socket set under my bonnet in 2002 and did a mile with it sat there when i braked for a junction , splat sockets all over the road