Which glasses for an aeroscreen?

kevip6

Getting my buzz out of racing and riding sportsbikes on the road it`s just a natural progressio

Also blo@dy cool driving in an F1 style helmet for all to see......if that`s your thing.Also imagine the dodgy suntan I`d get driving to yours in shatterproof glasses.. :p  :p  :p  :cool:

Not wishing to upset anyone (as nose gets longer), but whats the point of removing the screen and fitting a aero if you then wear your own personal tin top?

The main reason I wanted an interchangeable screen/aero was for weight and reducing drag on track but keeping the screen with doors as an option for long/motorway journeys.

I removed the heater either way so both should have a weight saving :)

Since converting to aero screen last year I've just wore some ski goggles over my glasses or wrapped imact shades (both from Lidl!), as Norm said I have to hold my hand above my head to hit the airstream and so most bits should be thrown above my head and haven't had any incidents so far...! :d  

But on a Motorway I'd always wear a full face...  :t-up:  

Seen the thread about weight saving? Think you might give some of the obsessives a heat attack with that.   :d  

• Like 1

I wear one of those but only with my lead boots and when there's a crane to lift me in and out.