Essex Area Monthly Meet, Sunday 13th January 2012

Mark (smokey mow)

Hi folks, a quick heads up that this Sunday will be another Essex area meet at the Lodge Inn SWF from 12:00.

As always, everyone is welcome, whether you're a Westfield owner or not, and indeed any newbies in the area :yes: Come join us for a quick drink, a natter and if there's anyone brave enough to bring their cars then some tyre kicking too.

I'd also welcome any tales you can bring of your winter upgrades so I have something to write about in the next issue of Westfield World :cool: 

Hope to see you there :cool:

Mark

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, I'm at the Autosport show all day Sat so will have to take my boy out for something fun on Sunday.

Winter upgrades though!! I've got loads going on this year! Fitted the new scuttle and a new odessey extreme 25 battery in the passenger footwell. Just need to get the carbon aeroscreen and mirrors mounted on the new scuttle now before I can start on the goodies I picked up from Westfield on Friday and the goodies I'm getting from Plays kool at autosport on Saturday!!!

I should be there, not sure what car i will be in.Hopefull the Westfield as i will have finished all of my winter upgrades by then :d

That's good to hear. I haven't started my winter upgrades yet :oops: but the garage is rapidly being filled with goodies I keep buying in anticipation of the car returning :cool:

I plan on coming to this one :)

Need a lift Bernie?

I plan on coming to this one :)

It'll be good to see you :yes:

Should be there, hopefully with the Westi, lets see whether the forecasted cold snap brings any snow :)

I shall be detouring via Brook Street on my way there to collect some upgrades :d so if I'm not there on time it means I'm still on my way :laugh:

Got the mondeo of the wife (don't laugh) at least is has a duratec in it. Shall be there after I finish taking the pinto out the car.... the way today has gone it might actually appear I know what I'm doing :)

Any how if anyone know's of some one who might be wanting a Pinto (2.1) and  mt75 box let me know, and lots of other bits header tank, fuel pump, cooling pipes.

Jimbo