Gites - The 2013 Offer. SEE THE 2014 OFFER NOW.

Norman Verona

This a bulk buy with a difference. We are letting the 2 gites to club members at reduced prices.

gite1.jpg

gite5.jpg

More pictures of the gites HERE

Read the whole web site HERE

The prices, from 2006 to 2010 were:

6th March to 27th March 2010:              £195.00 per week

27th March to 29th May 2010:                £250.00 per week

29th May to 28th August 2010:               £395.00 per week

28th August to 25th September 2010:  £250.00 per week

25th September to 30th October 2010: £195.00 per week

The current rate for gites to sleep 2 in the area are £500 per week plus £100 deposit which rarely gets refunded as it's used for “cleaning and breakages”

So, what should we set the club “bulk buy a gite for a week” at?

I thought a whacking 20% discount of the top price would be good. So how about £315 per week.

Doesn't seem that cheap does it? So maybe we should go to 30%, say, £275.

No, still too high? Well lets go for 50%, a whole whacking 50% discount, that can't be bettered can it? So £197.50 a week? Half price. No good, OK let me have a think.

Thinking..........

Thinking..........

Thinking..........

Thinking..........

Right my last offer, 63.6% off. That gives us a weekly rate of £143.78. That's got to be the best value ever.

What? You'll have to speak up, I'm a bit mutt n'jeff.

OH, lower. Well we are getting to the limit now, how about a massive 70% off. That's £98.75.

Tell you what, as I don't like odd numbers how about we settle on £85 per week. The gites have bedding and towels. We supply the tea and coffee. Also there is bog rolls and soap and shampoo in the bathroom.

So, to make sure you fully understand.

YOU CAN HAVE A £395 A WEEK GITE FOR

£85 PER WEEK

A MASSIVE 78.5% DISCOUNT. NOW IS THAT A BULK BUY OR IS THAT A BULK BUY?

That works out at £0.50p per hour.

And, we'll throw in another special offer on top of that massive discount. Anyone booking before 31st January can pay on the 1st May. After 1st February payment with booking will be required.

Just pm me or email Norman@Frenchblat.com to book and arrange payment.

Our season runs from the Easter weekend Saturday 30th March to the end of October.

We already have several bookings and we have some folk staying in the Lotus suite who are supposed to be out by spring but they were supposed to be out by Autumn then Christmas so I'm not holding my breath. As they're paying more that the £85 per week I'm not throwing them out.

There's no catch. We no longer run the gites as a commercial venture so the club members may as well use them. We are paying someone to clean them and do the laundry and that's included in the price. We do not make a profit However,as we are no longer using the accounting system that was written into the original site we do like the money with the booking. I'll make a diary note to remind the bookings made before January 31st to pay. Payment should be made by transfer to our UK bank. I'll supply the details at the time of the booking.

This has been a Verona & Verona production. It's both a sequel and a prequel. You can view the HD version on HD-Verona. The 3D version is on 3D-Verona. The catering contractors are Captain Colonials mobile catering wagon. Transport services are provided by Westfield Car loans Unlimited. Copyright is non-existent mainly because no one would want to copy any of this rubbish.

• Like 4

Norman.....Don't forget my booking, do you need a reminder or are you organized????

You've been using DFS sales tactics, haven't you Norman. :)

• Like 1

I'm in negotiations with the mrs

How many do they sleep

Will check out website later

Tyson, if you're initials are BF then you're in. If not....

HELP!

I must link forum names to real name.

Filfan, there are twin beds. If you need more email me and I'll see what we can do.

Chris, got it and answered.

Steve, It's still swimming across the pacific, Indian Ocean, up the Suez, across the Med and round the Bay of Biscay.  Shouldn't be long.

Sootie, No they're mine. I used to sell extra users on our computer system by saying "I'ts less than a cup of coffee per day" 

Tyson, OK, just opened the calender entry and I had made a note of you forum name. So yes, you're OK.

For just £12 a day.... :yes:

Best get your booking in then. At only £12 per day it'd be rude not to.

And £12 per day is cheaper than siting your motorhome! Good offer Norm!

Yes, we accept Devonians. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Less than 2 weeks to go before booking will have to paid with the booking. If you book before the end of the month payment will be due in March.

So, get yourselves sorted out and get the dates sent in.

Likewise.

The more the merrier, we've had some great parties. (for parties read booze)

If any WSCC member is travelling over to Normans and using Brittany Ferries from Plymouth or Portsmouth and would like a 10% discount on their ferry cost drop me a PM (before you book) for a discount code :) the ferry will never be as cheap as Dover/Calais but it does avoid the M25/M20 car parks :laugh:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.