Loads Of Bits For Sale!

DuncanH

Hi it is with a heavy heart that I am going to have to sell my part built up car...... Trust me you wouldn't want the chassis unless your handy with a welder and could check what I have attempted to sort!

Anyway I have:

Spax front shocks (roughly 300mm center to center) £20

Avo rear shocks (roughly 360mm center to center) £20

Front wishbones, standard track (chrome) £50

Rear Wishbones £100

Freelander diff, Half shafts and prop (type 9 fitment) £250

Westfield rear hub carriers (uprights) including hubs £250

Cortina front uprights with rally design hubs and 250mm vented discs £100

Kit spares (Robinhood) Zetec blacktop engine mounts £50

Type 9 gearbox (as it fell of the sierra but de greased) £75

Westfield standard track steering rack £25

Steering column including key £25

Rear callipers (ford) £50

Hand brake and cable £15

Two Alloy fuel tanks one new one old £20-£50

Alloy wheels, a kind of diamond cross spoke pattern with tyres £50

I also have a selection of panels, bonnet, scuttle, body tub (damaged) front wings and rear wings (about 4 various ones) £offers

all prices plus postage and ono applies, I can sort a courier but I would prefer collection or you are more than welcome to come over and haggle over the lot.... it would be a great starting point for anyone with a chassis! if you take the lot and your welding skills are better than mine you can have the chassis for scrap (it needs the transmission tunnel finishing and engine mounts, seat rails welding in.... It was bought as a challenge from a true enthusiast of here from who lives near Ravenshead I don't know if I should say anymore as it was used for development as he put it! I just no longer have the time for due to family commitments (three year olds are more demanding than I thought) obviously I don't have a V5 so please don't ask.

All offers will be sat on for a couple of weeks as I would love someone to come along and take the lot!

Regards,

Duncan.

• Like 2

yep wide..... sorry I missed that bit!

What colour are the panels?

blue tub, red front wings, yellow/black and red rears, green bonnet and maroon boot box all second hand I was planning on wrapping it in my company colours

Filfan was after a wide scuttle, not sure if he needs ZK or not though.

Filfan was after a wide scuttle, not sure if he needs ZK or not though.

thanks bud think i sorted one now though

nearly needed alot more today at snetterton :o

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.