Loads Of Bits For Sale!

DuncanH

Are the rear Calipers still available? Whats their condition like?

Right I've messaged back most people regarding the parts, I'm afraid I have been called away to an emergency job that will keep me away for a couple of weeks!

Sorry to everyone but I won't be able to reply or send any pictures until I return. I will update the post when I return and try to be a little bit more prepared with photos etc. I suppose this is one of the reasons I never seem to get the time to build the thing!

Duncan.

Hya, when you get back, I'm looking for a larger fuel tank as mines very small. Pm u about sizes.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a long range tank for my wide V8, so are the tanks the bigger ones?

Sorry I never changed this advert... I ended up chucking most parts on the bay and linked it in a new advert! I will be advertising the chassis and body panels as a job lot on ebay once I get back off holiday and we are ready to move (no garage for a while :-( )

• 3 months later...

Hi Duncan

I have been having a mare after changing from the original diff to a lsd cossie one. I am looking for wide-body rear hubs and carriers, (I have the narrow body type bought by mistake) so the drive shafts are about 2" longer either side than the hubs that I bought.. Given yours are wide I guess they will fit the shaft lengths? (that is if you still have them?) I have the brakes and discs etc.. Can you send me a pic of what you have along with depth from the floor to the outer edge so I can compare??

Regards

Mike.

• 2 months later...

bit of a long shot but are the hub carriers still available?

Sorry everything is now gone except a quick rack, front anti roll bar, standard roll over hoop and a modified roll over hoop with side protection bought off a member here (cant remember who) and a chassis and most body panels in need of work. I will sell everything left above except the chassis and panels as I want to put them on ebay so they reach their natural value as I really don't want to overcharge for something needing so much work!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.