Gopro 2 Motorsport

Ciprian

Selling a GoPro 2 motorsport package with :

Rac roll bar home made clamp ( carbon fibre plate + 2 exhaust clamps ) - looks good and works well

32GB Sandisk Extreme card

Audio Technica external mic - the waterproof cover has the right hole for the mic, not leaking water in or anything.

As I sold the Westfield, won't be needing the camera anytime soon unfortunately, so no point hanging on to it.

Looking for 220£.

offers ? it will go on ebay otherwise...

The camera is in as new condition, used only a handful of times.

Trouble is with the launch of the Three, the values of existing 2's have taken a knock; you can buy one new for around £230 or less, and it's direct replacement the Hero 3 Silver is only around £270.

And then there's the Hero 3 Black, lots of 2's starting to be advertised by the early adopters that want to upgrade.

Unless you're desperate to sell, you might get a better price once the initial buzz of the new models has worn off. (Though even then, I suspect it's going to be somewhat less than you're asking)

Sorry, just bad timing.

Gadgetman, I think its your fault. You recommended this external mic, now it doesnt sell cos of it! :p

Just kidding mate, I'm patient, no rush. It will easily go on ebay, just trying to avoid the extra fees really...

:laugh::blush: :blush: :suspect::oops:

Got to agree on price unfortunately...My wife got me mine in August for less than that new.

Go Pro's are slowly turning into the next iphones/ipods if they keep up this level of replacement products ;)

Glad (?) you got your westfield sold. That didn't hang about long.

Cheers,

Dave

Lot of us bought recently at just under £200 so unfortunately you will struggle at that price shame but that's electronics for you price falls every time new products are talked about.

Not sold yet, last chance before it goes on fleabay....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.