Fish & Chip Run Sunday 23Rd Of Sept (Wells Next The Sea)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

May be able to make this one, well half anyway.........

We have been invited to Morston Hall for lunch on the 23rd which is along the coast from Wells so if this is an early start and the weather is good we could join in, leave you at Wells and go and do our own thing.......

May be able to make this one, well half anyway.........

We have been invited to Morston Hall for lunch on the 23rd which is along the coast from Wells so if this is an early start and the weather is good we could join in, leave you at Wells and go and do our own thing.......

be good to see you again Steve :t-up:

b*******, just realised I can't make this, I'm at Britcar 24hr! :(

you're off the list :laugh: enjoy britcar :t-up:

does anyone know of a suitable parking space for us in Wells?

I know the car park down near the lifeboat shed (near Pinewoods caravan park) - the two other car parks I know of probably wont be big enough to all park together? Anyone got a better suggestion?

If we park down near the lifeboat place I guess we send out a couple of plucky volunteers to get the fish and chips :d:cool:

There is one on the right hand side, normally filled with a market of some description.

There is also limited parking on the quay itself, just make sure you put the handbrake on though :d

I think we can put in an appearance. Might meet you in Wells, 8am with 2 kids is probably a no.

Car park wise it is a bit of a stumper, Sean and you have them all named. The quay is worth a punt though.

Wells is mainly double yellows around the tourist areas.

If you get to the quay early you'll probably get parked.

It'd pay and display BTW.

I think Mags, Isis, Max and I will meet you all there.

The best place for crabbing is by the restaurant ship on the main harbour (quayside)

That's where we'll be.

Chaz.

Thanks for letting me know Steve - enjoy your weekend away :love::d

@ Mark and Chaz - see you there :t-up: oh and save us a parking space :oops::laugh:

Spoke to Gary today he's keen to get out in the car before its sold so looks like we could have a few others joining us.

He mentioned that he's spoken to Trev and he had asked if it was ok for him and some of the lads from Northampton to come along :t-up:

Told him the more the merrier hope that's ok