Wscc Track Day - 8Th Sept - Woodbridge

kevip6

Just phoned Javelin office about non booked passengers-- You can just turn up at the gate as long as you have the full name of the Driver that is booked in for that day.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• SootySport

• Andy Banks

• Mark (smokey mow)

Just phoned Javelin office about non booked passengers-- You can just turn up at the gate as long as you have the full name of the Driver that is booked in for that day.

Ah that's good, so if since it's going to be a sunny day i decide to come and watch you chaps for an hour can i just give someones name at the gate then and pretend i'm their passenger to get in? :oops:

Cheers Kev, what time should i get there? do you need a hand with anything beforehand?

I would have thought so Mark, take one of our phone numbers and if you get stuck give us a call and we can speak to the Javelin guys about getting you in.

Brian, no help needed thanks, I think we probably need to be there at 8:30 ish?? Need to check the email but that will be for briefing, sound check and sighting laps. You could arrive whenever you like I imagine?

Cheers Kevin, i think i have most of your numbers :t-up:

Brian, do you fancy a Colchester convoy up there after breakfast?

Mark, Not going in the Westfield, taking the tin top to Woodbridge.

Just in case you are tempted by the track I guess :westy:.

Mark and others who are passengering just turn up at the gate and use my name if you like (Bernard Holdgate) and yes you can arrive anytime. Chequered flag is at 16:30

No Bernie, not touched the Westie since North Weald and need to de tape it and check it over.

No worries then i shall nevertheless enjoy a nice morning blat through the Suffolk countryside :cool:

Mark and others who are passengering just turn up at the gate and use my name if you like (Bernard Holdgate) and yes you can arrive anytime. Chequered flag is at 16:30

Thanks Bernie :t-up:

SWMBO not coming anymore so I have a paid for extra driver position if anyone wants to take it...?

Pit Crew Bob can use your driver pass Andy, I'll pay you on the day.

Don't forget all you extra drivers and passengers, Long trousers and long sleeve shirts, also full face helmets for open cars.

Well that was a blast, hope everybody had fun (you all appeared to) and got safetly.

Interesting going out in other westies - it amazing how different they all feel.