Wscc Track Day - 8Th Sept - Woodbridge

kevip6

Sure it wont be an issue (not a sprint), falling that bring your helmet and you can go in as a passenger.....and if you pay your money you can a drive a narrow if you wish :t-up:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• SootySport

• Andy Banks

• Mark (smokey mow)

Mark, it's an MOD site, you need to be registered as a passenger or driver with anyone attending or they won't let you in, or you can come through the gate as a passenger in a car that is already registered.

Sure it wont be an issue (not a sprint), falling that bring your helmet and you can go in as a passenger.....and if you pay your money you can a drive a narrow if you wish :t-up:

Thanks for the offer Pete :t-up: but knowing how much cutting and modding i've had to do to my narrow to be able to fit In it I fear yours may be a bit too small for me to be able to Drive.

But can you make it 3" longer :oops:

• 2 weeks later...

Polite request for this one for you lads who are trailering. Please can someone bring an extra bit of go juice as I'm coming along with SWMBO and wont have room for my own cans. I'd be very grateful :d:t-up:

Hi Andy, I'm taking the trailer but only have the one can. Happy to take more if you wanted to drop it over?

Hi Andy, I'm taking the trailer but only have the one can. Happy to take more if you wanted to drop it over?

Cheers, might take a blast over Monday and drop a couple off...

Are there the usual docs for this? The MOD form and driver/passenger forms? I don't seem to have them...

As long as your name is on the drivers list, you just give your name at the gate. You should also have an email with the Driver insurance/waiver forms, if not you can fill them in when you get there.

Edit, Just had a look at the Attendees list and you are on it.

Thanks Bernie. Just so happens an fresh email in my inbox with all the details - anyone missing thiers, let me know and I'll post a link.

I have now sorted my work schedule out for the next few weeks so i have this Saturday and Sunday free to play :d . Can anyone give me a couple of passenger laps on Saturday or is it too late :( . I will of course pay my way but would need someone to enter my name beforehand.

Brian, the passenger fee is £5 per person for the whole day and you can go round with anyone you like, so make the most of it. Young Darve is coming with me for his 1st. track experience as well. Car wise the track is fully booked for this day.