Rolling Road Day

Chris Elworthy

Why after all these years of living with Mr Catflap do I expect you Men to be organised??? Am I insane!!  

Thanks, we'll see you bright and early tomorrow.

Mrs 'Flap

Mrs Catflap

Will you still be in your "underpantys"? (see WET WET WET)

If so just mind you don't get anything caught in the rollers.

See you bright & oily

Chris,

I only just read your above post...I know get why you where asking about my panties!  Went way above my head earlier!! heheheh

Thanks for today it was top! btw yhm

Mrs 'Flap (Ali - btw! )

Thanks for today it was top! btw yhm

Seconded. Thanks for organising a top day Chris (even if you did beat me)

Catflap - you will be hearing from my solicitor, my ears still haven't stoppped bleeding since standing 2ft from your blade full open at 12k!!!!

Carl

Thanks Chris for organising a smashing day. The Carbon monoxide poisining is just about wearing off now.

Also thanks to catflap for taking me for a spin in his megablade ........... now I understand why you thought the seats in my car were comfortable :)

Cheers

Stu

Many thanks to everyone for putting the effort in today. I was very worried when I saw the weather this morning.

We had 13 Westfields come along, 11 of which went on the Rollers.

Thankfully there were no major mis-haps, and I know that Troy, Steve and Dave at NML thoroughly enjoyed themselves (next Saturday they are entertaining the Citroen AX owners club,mmmmm!;)

The full combined results will be sent to me this week from NML, and there will be a full report in WW in September. Big thanks to Peter Osborne (Mag Editor) for taking the official photos at great personal risk (we will have Photos of the Man taking photos - you'll see what I mean)

You can rest assured that we will do this again very soon.