Sunday Run, 21st July

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Starting from the Tudor Rose at 09.30 this Sunday, 21st July.

Give me a ring on Saturday or early Sunday morning to confirm that it's still on, just in case the weather turns nasty.

John.

0151 355 1486

07715 484765

:cool:

WAHAY!! A Sunday run that i'm not working on.... :cool:  :t-up: I WILL be there!!

By the way is anyone convoying down to Mallory on Thursday from merseyside/n wales? Wouldn't mind joining up.

Hi John

The Tudor Rose, was that the Pub me met in last week? If not can you give me directions. I am up for it and have even pursuded the missus to come along. :durr:  (i never said that)

See you Sunday

Andy :t-up:

John

Ill be there.

Banana man. Would you like this exhaust. If so Ill bring it.

Its the same pub

Get your tyres sorted.

Stuart C

Bananaman,

You can't remember the pub? I'll have what you're drinking!

Tudor Rose is on the A540 at Two Mills, near the crossroads with the A550.

Or,

End of the M56, turn left, then right at first round a bout, pub is 200 yards after the next set of traffic lights.

John.

;)

John

Whats the route? can we do some of those fantastic sweeping roads we were on last time. (Except the mad dog people of course)

Stuart :D

Won't be ther after all :(  :( .Those of you at Mallory will know my engine self destucted :arse:  ??? . So see you all soon (ish)

Sorry John

I've been coersed(spelling?) into doing some DIY :devil:  on Sunday and will miss the run. :angry:

Got to plictae the missus as i've been spending toooooooooooo much time & money on the car recentley and not enough on her :love:  :blush: .

Next time though GOD willing.

Andy