Le Mans 2003

Westfields Rock On

how many people are thinking of going ? (from this board smart A***)

how much is it? when is it? :durr:  :sheep:  :durr:  :durr:  :0  ???  :zzz:  :(

how many people are thinking of going ?

Lots  :p  :D  :)  ;)  incl. me (hopefully)

how much is it?

Depends on how and who you go with  ;)  :D  cheapest way is to go along with a few WSCC mates in a small group and meet up with others out there. Race tickets are about £40 for practice and race day, car parking about £10 to £15 for the 4/5 days.

Organised trips are gonna be more costly - make sure if you choose this route it is fully insured and ABTA backed  ;)  :D

when is it?

Next June 2003 wekend of 14 and 15 - best to go week before as well and take in all the sights and atmosphere  :D  :)  :p  ;)  :D

My trip is already booked. I'm going with the same lot as last year.............

Yep ............. you are a big girl  ;)  :p  :D  :)  all that comfort  :D  ;)  :p  :)

and yes I'll be in a mobile tent if I manage to get over there  ;)  :p  :D  :)

Yeah, but with the discounts on race tickets, and ferry tickets, plus live music, Sky TV, reserved parking/camping etc etc, it works out cheaper than if I go as an independent.........I couldn't believe it when I worked it out, so it's a no brainer........

I saw..............4 or 5.........but lots more than that went. I just didn't see 'em..........