Fw Style Rear Diffuser

gregboy

i used aluminium rivnuts with m8 dome head pins on mine and also trimmed the edge of the diffuser with rubber u section .

Westfield fw diffuser

543_1.jpg

Just looked at the price of the Westfield one... £463 for something that doesn't do anything :o

I agree it's a aesthetic upgrade but it does look good :cool: - especially as my brother fitted it before I got the car, so I didn't have to pay for it. :t-up: Mines fitted with black polyurethane sealant/adhesive silkaflex type stuff with a bead around it where it doesn't fit 100% perfectly, as well as 2 titanium bling bolts/nylocs to make sure it can't come unstuck.

FWwestfield.JPG

Cheers for the comments lads. Will try fitment first to c how snug it fits

• Like 1

WF also do a plastic one for much less, which is a tad heavier than the cf one but much cheaper.

It'll be my first apres IVA upgrade

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Afraid not.  :down: 

As it's only a cosmetic item I was under the impression that it is simply bolted or riveted to the main body tub