Uxbridge Autosohw Tickets

James Lambert

I've got some exhibitor tickets for the Uxbridge autoshow on the 21st July - This sunday.

You can see more details at www.uxbridge-autoshow.com but basically there's a few hundred cars ranging old classic cars, drag racers, custom's, rs owners clubs etc,etc,etc, theres an autojumble, trade stands and a grass autotest which i believe you can enter on the day for a few pounds.

I'ts a great family day out and looking at the forecast will be a hot one.

The show opens at 10:00 and they prefer most vehicles to be in before then to avoid traffic/visitor collisions, it's worth arriving early as believe me there's enough to interest you for most of the day.

Please reply to me car@computer.dircon.co.uk as its on a first come first served basis.

I've got 10 ticket in all - one per car.

Please let me know what time you're likely to arrive and your name,address so i can post the tickets out.

Alternatively if you want to collect them it's a good excuse for a drive one day/evening :-) I live a few miles from uxbridge.

Feel free to call me on the number below anytime if you have any questions or want to collect a ticket.

James Lambert

01895-623555