Evo track car of the year

mmmmdonuts

Just thought some of you may be interested in this...

Join the evo team to experience the contenders from Trackday car of the Year from as little as £50.

On August 19th we will be at Donington Park running another of our very popular evoactive trackdays. Not only will you get the chance to push your car to its limit on one of the UK's premier racetracks, but you will have the chance to to sit alongside experienced racers driving flat out in our favourite track cars.

These include the Radical SR3, the c******m R300, R500 and Fireblade, the Westfield XTR2, the Ariel Atom, the BMW M3 Trackmeister, the Vauxhall VX220 Sprint, the Mini Cooper, The Mitsubishi Evo VII and the Honda Civic Type-R. Never before has a collection of cars such as this been made available for trackday drivers.

If you do not wish to drive your own car on track, we are able to offer a Hot Lap package, where for just £50 you can experience all these cars from the passenger seat. There is simply no way to get closer the action. All attendees will receive a welcome pack and membership to the evoactive club.

The full trackday driving your own car costs £245. For more details and bookings please call 01953 888789 Roger Green

Just wondered if anyone had read there Track Day Car Of the Year in this issue ??

I think its one of the best mags on the market, BUT, I think they are a little catering van biased.

R300 isn`t even raved about by other van drivers, yet despite it being a lot slower and more expensive, it beat the XTR2 (2nd) & Radical (3rd) to win :arse:

Also a bike engined (think bird) catering van won last year against the megabusa :arse:  :arse: despite the bike van being twice the price. :) (and I think slower)

ISTR the editor owned a van,  ??? nuff said :D

I think its one of the best mags on the market, BUT, I think they are a little catering van biased.

Hmmmmmmm. I said the same thing on Blatchat, in jest, you understand, lest they get a bit arsey (bless 'em). I mentioned it 'cos if you look down the list of Evo's staff writers/contributors, the name Roger Green will show itself. Roger is editor of the Lotus 7 Club magazine, Low Flying............  :0  :0  :p  :p  :D  :D

That'll do it....... :devil:  :devil: