mallory park

scott beeland

Anyone travelling down to mallory on thursday from merseyside? Wouldn't mind the company of some fellow westfieldy types (Oh and the protection...I'm sure I still owe some BIG people some BIG money down there!!;)    :cool:  :devil:  :arse:

Hi Scott

I'm going from Warrington to Nottingham(staying at my brothers) on Thursday evening/late afternoon. What route were you thinking of taking, i'll either do M6 to J16 then A500-A50 then A516-A52 Notts. The A50 seems to take you on in the right direction.

What do you think?

Andy :cool:

C ya at Mallory on Thursday night then Scott  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Just to keep me from s***ting myself, we are talking about a week on Thursday aren't we?

Please confirm, I'm touching cloth here!

Also, just a friendly warning, Whilst travelling back from Curborough, myself and a friend took a little detour past Mallory park in our Westys. We were going from the circuit towards the A47 and were both pulled over by a Bobby. He kindly only gave us a verbal as he had no radar equipment on him. Just thought you ought to know. You have been warned.

Just to keep me from s***ting myself, we are talking about a week on Thursday aren't we?

Might be  :devil:  :p  ;)  :D  :)  or might not  :devil:  :p  :D  :)

Mallory Track day is Friday 19 July.............. I think  :devil:  ;)  :)  :D

See ya there then - I'll have all the mod con's with me...

Tent,

Beer,

More Beer, :)

Maybee the GF to keep me warm at night (thats Girlfriend NOT General Forman) :0

Maybee a toothbrush.

Jon

Hi Scott

I'm going from Warrington to Nottingham(staying at my brothers) on Thursday evening/late afternoon. What route were you thinking of taking, i'll either do M6 to J16 then A500-A50 then A516-A52 Notts. The A50 seems to take you on in the right direction.

What do you think?

Andy :cool:

Banana's/ ROXON/ et al,

...in case you fancy a convoy...

Peter

...in case you fancy a convoy...

I might fancy a convoy from Notts Friday am.

My brother lives in the Lace Market are you any where near this?

I fancy going down on A roads not M-way (V.Borrrinnggggg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I’m NW of the Lace Market by approximately 16.57 miles (give or take a tenth).

I agree, Mways are as exciting as Jade getting naked but, given that the arrival time is 0815hrs, that I like sleeping and that I don’t know the roads around Mallory very well (i.e. I’m likely to get lost), the route I’ve suggested on the way there is the best option for me.

As long as I don’t bend any metal, the return journey however, would be...how you earthlings say...a different fish of kettles :-)