Oulton Park

Bananaman

Hi

Dose any body know of any track days at Oulton Park in June/July or even August(if i can waite that long :( )

Any Ideas? ???  ???  ???

There is a TVR track day on the Saturday 3rd August. Always a very well organized event. They normally invite the Westfield Club and normally the cost is kept to the same price as the TVR Club members. I will try to find out more and post the info here. Until that time if anyone would like any further info please feel free to give me a call 01274 562474.

Ps make sure that your throttle cable is well secure, for some reason they get a little ratty having blasted past most of them when you have to hold the group to get towed back in, in two successive batches- Or so i ve heard!!

If you're in the NW - have you considered Anglesey? Ty Croes (Near Rhosniger) is a nice little circuit for a Westie, and Bookatrack have got a date there on (Sat) 15th June.

If you book it mention you were 'introduced' - I may get something for it  ;)

Cheers

Steve

Try  www.easytrack.co.uk they have a few listed for june/july including one for this bank holiday tuesday.theres also

www.ontrackexperience.org.uk who have one listed for tue.

16th july.

hope this helps u out. :cool:

• 1 month later...

The TVR car club have again invited the Westfield car club to it Oulton Park track day on the 3rd August. This is surprising, especially as last year Steve Robinson managed to stop two of the sessions with a lose throttle cable. This is always a very well organized event in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside.  

Held on a Saturday, ideal for those people who normally cannot attend track days due to work commitments. We will be using the full international circuit, which includes the Shell Oils Corner a steeply banked hairpin. The circuit will also be coned to mark turn in, apex and exit. This is to help people find the correct lines as fast as possible.

Noise is set at 105db at ¾ revs at ½ metre static. A BS approved crash helmet will be required. Although the circuit dose have limited numbers of helmets to rent. All the regulations will be sent in an information pack upon booking.

The price is discounted for Westfield owner to the same price as TVR club members, £148 plus £5.00 for TVR day membership. For more information or to book your place contact the TVR car club office on 01952 770635 or if I can help further please feel free to give me a call 01274 562474.

Andy