I'm soooo excited...

hogman

Dont forget Westies, the event of the month :0  is taking place next Saturday 6th July at 12 noon at the Kingstown Hotel in Hedon just east of Hull, East Yorkshire! :love::D

Yeah ok you guessed it - its the second East Yorkshire WSCC Meet!  :p  :love:  :xmas:  :blush:  :p  :D  :)  :cool::D

Well who's going then????

I know of three there must be more.

Paul. Iwill be there even if its raining I have my reasons.

I may come and grace you with my presence :D

If you see a westy flying round Hedon looking like it has no direction, chase us down will ya. :0  :D  :p  :cool:

Good to hear more of you are coming along!

There should be avery good showing of us aslong as the weatehr holds out - if sunny am hoping for around 20+ cars!

See you there

Cheers

kevin

ssssoooooooooooooooooo........

that was fun. :)

should have been more than 4 westies though!!! :0  ???

this weekend thing looks good though.  :t-up:  :cool:

Yeah was good to meet more of the East Yorkies, shame there was nearly as many tin tops as Westies :(   :D   ???   :cool:

Well fingers crossed next month my little SE R1 "Mega One" will be parked up next to all the others  :p   :love:

And where was Mr Buzz?? Letting the West Yorkies down  ;)    :0   :p

Hope more can make it next month - right, now onto the excuses  :D   :p   ;)

Glad the second meet went well Kevin.

Will be at the next one - as you know I was in Greece for a long weekend.  

Hope to see you in the R1 powered Pat' Flyer next month ! :D

Jon

Hope you had a good holiday in Greece!

You missed a good meeting, new people there with new cars!

Was measuring up Rogers bonnet - still trying to squeeze a wide bonnet on a narrow body!!!!  :D  :p  ;)

Missed my ride in that V8 lump - no getting out of it in the next meeting!!!!  ;)  :cool:  :)

Actually next meeting (fingers, legs, eyes and everything else crossed) I may even teach you the finer points of BEC's!!!!!!

As for Mr Buzz - reckon he was scared off by all the lovely Westies promised to turn up!!!  :D  :p

Was a good meet, fingers crossed for more Westies there next month!

Found out why the local 10 7esque type cars didnt go - they got the wrong day and went Sunday instead!!  :durr:  :arse:  :t-up:

Hey Phil - when trying to leave the meet did the world not look alittle blurry to you????  :D  :0  :p  :cool:

Buzz was at 3 sisters on sunday with his huuuuuuuuuuuuge trailer  :D  :)  :p  ;)  :)

It'll be a pleasure to let you sample V8 power (from the passenger seat of course )  :D

But here's hoping your car is finished... now's the time to have it ready - for the "better" weather supposedly coming in August  :arse:

When is the next meeting - has the date definately been decided... or is it "set in concrete" that it's always 12: 00 noon on the first Saturday of the month?

Regards,

Jon

Look forward to the scarey ride with ya in the V8!  :0  :p

Fingers, legs, eyes and everything else crossed I will be in mine - but have this sinking feeling it wont be there!  ???  :angry:  :(

The meeting is now pretty much set in concrete, 1st Saturday of every month, 12 noon at Kingstown Hotel, Hedon.

So next one will be 3rd August!

If the weather is ok for the next one we should have a very good turn out!