Oulton Park Track Day

windy

Thought you all might be interested in giving the Guys at Lloyds Motor Club / On Track Experience some help with making up the numbers for their track day. They still have quite a few places left for 16th July on the full cicuit at Oulton Park. I am told discounts to Westfield owners will be given if we can get enough of us there. Normal price is £175 but it would be open to negotiation.

Call Howard Long 01245 324693 (H), 07899 806399 (M)

My experience of these days is that they are extremely well organised and offer friendly advice on instruction if you are a novice. Sessions are graded in 3 groups depending on previous track experience. There is a broad range of cars from Ferraris, Porsches, Saloons & kit cars.  

Regards

Windy

mmmmmmm wendy are you going  ;) might just do it as i am about 3 minutes away from oulton  ;) ahhhhhhhhhhhh cheshire country side such a nice place  :love: relativley sheep free as well ;)