Photo's

MIKEASHTON

I have posted several photographs on the web of the practice session on the Saurday, and the event on the Sunday.  If you click on the link below, it should take you to the web site.

The photo's posted on the web have only been scanned to a resoultion of 250dpi, however there is a sample photo scanned in at 4000dpi with some compression (final scan with less compression are available)

If anyone wishes to order any of the photographs, please e-mail me, stating the photo number, and what your prefered resolution of final scan (250dpi through 4000dpi).

Curborough Photo's

info@maphotographics.co.uk

On the web site the last file is a sample of a fairly high resolution image.  Its not the best, but it's as larger a file as the web site would allow (1MB).  If you download this image and view it with a suitable viewer, you'll that is quite sharp.  The final image will be typically 5 times better than this, with a fil;e size of about 4MB.

Mike,

Are these free?  :love: Theres no cost mentioned anywhere.

JL

You can download the thumbnails from the web site, but for the higher res scanned images, a nominal fee may be asked (depending upon quantity requested), as it takes quite a while to carry out a full detailed scan.

Mike

I've just ordered 2 at max res.....gulp.......now I've got to find some money to pay for them.......gulp.........Where's Blatgirls credit card..... :devil:  :0  :D

He needs some pennies to pay for his new air bed  :)  :D  :p  ;)  Went with a bang at Curborough  :p  :D  :)  :zzz:  :zzz:

PLEASE NOTE

The photographs from Curborough have been moved to a new web site.  This site will be the home of all future photgraphs taken during track days / events.  

The site is www.maphotographics.co.uk and you need to follow the links to the WSCC page for the photo's or click here.