Cheshire meet

Bananaman

Hi

Im new to this Area meeting stuff but fancy coming along to the meet on Wedensday. My Westy is off at the doctors (Plays-Kool) to be fettled before Donnington at the weekend. But have borrowed a TVR for a couple of days so will be turning up in that, do you meet in a back room or just in public bar. Also are you planning on going for a run as i fancy putting the TVR through its paces (what a beast-hope its not wet!;)

Ive got some info on the coast to coast run (see post by studbuckel) to hand out.

Thanks

Andy :D

i fancey putting the tvr through its paces aswell  ;) we will be on the car park or in the pub somwhere  ???  :)  :D  :p  ;)

Some of the Manchester boys might show their faces

if the weathers fine  :t-up:

Might try and get there myself - but without the Westie (so you may well have a Scoob & TVR trailing you  :D )

Are any of the regulars likely to be in a Seight or Megasomething ? - I could do with a good poke under the bonnets to look at the chassis - configurations

By the way - Where (Somewhere in Knutsford I know) & When is the meet - I've mislaid my copy of WW  :durr:

Thanks

Steve