avon park help please....

jam mad

hi all..

i'm new over here.... if any of you are ever on blatchat you may recognise me....

anyway, i'm planning to get some friends to a trackday down at avon park near bournemouth, but have only had very limited feedback so far on what it's like.... run-off, road surface, etc.

i understand that you lot have been down there.. i'd be really grateful if any of you guys could let me know what you thought of it ? it's a bit too far away for me to drive down there and check it out in person.

cheers all,

j  :D

ah hello there my friend...

i've had interest for this track day from a westie already.. if we decide to go down would you fancy coming along ?

the more the merrier; as you know i've got no time for the partisan 'c******m vs westfield' rubbish you find on blatchat.

anyway... all help on my original question would be most appreciated folks.

j  :cool:

Is this the track that is near Ringwood? If its now called Avon Park I think it has changed its name. I think it may have been a karting track at some point. Try looking on the track guide on www.karting.co.uk

John

cheers john, it appears to be the very same, except the kart track is only a small section that would be used on a trackday. but i'll give them a call and see if i can get some colour on the place from them.

j

Jam

I'd normally be chomping at the bit, but I think it either clashes with the end of the Le Mans trip (possibly why response over there has only been luke warm), or it's too close to the end after the Le Mans trip, IYSWIM..........

After checking., the Le Mans trip actually arrives back at Portsmouth at about 06.30 on the Tuesday............