Harewood

Paul@Plays-Kool

OK, the sun is shining, so why have I only got 50 or so entries for Harewood?

A lot of effort goes into these events, & they are exceptional value for money, if you don't believe me, try entering a regular hillclimb at Harewood, they are £75 & you get four runs, not 5 for £32.

Get off your racing seats & enter this event NOW.  It may well be the last year we run it if you don't act now.

A Frustrated entries sec.

Paul

Good to meet you on Thursday. I am putting my form in the post. Hopefully we should have sorted out my electrical problem by then. If not Ill just have to make sure I do not need to rev to 5000 in 4th. Or need to know what revs I am doing at any point in time. Could be very interesting!!!!

p.s anybody in the North West area need to take there car to someone who knows what they are talking about. See Paul at Plays Kool.

Thanks

Stuart

As it doesn't clash with a round of the SS (I think) its gonna be good practice for all the SS drivers.

At £32 its just got to be the cheapest.

And don't forget theres also Mallory Park on 19 July and Elvington on 20 August.

Both priced at well under £100 and space still available.

Do you want over-priced commercially run track days or economical club track days offering Value For Money and a great spirit and friendliness. These are all run and organised by the WSCC volunteers so give the track days the support they deserve. :D  :)  :p  ;)  :cool:  :t-up:  :)  ;)

i will be there in my caterthingy if i dont get stoned out of the place  ???  :0  :p  ;)  :love:  :blush: errrm cheque's with the gauges paul i will see you at scammoden !!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I think it's funny when they say that pott is a performance enhancing drug, if a football player did pott it would be like:

woooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this grasss is ssssssssoooooooooooooo green and thick man, i'm gunna lay down.

:D:d  good joke

anywho

I am new to this lark so some questions:-

Do i need a helmet?

do i need an oil catch tank?

what is meant by fit for the track?

where cani have noise tested from the exhaust?

do i need harnesses?

will i get 5 runs or is it subject to time?

Are passengers free?

cheers

:xmas:

Do i need a helmet? Yes

do i need an oil catch tank? Yes

what is meant by fit for the track? Is it going to fall in bits or leak nasty stuff on our nice clean track?

where cani have noise tested from the exhaust? At Harewood! No help I know, but I had to!

do i need harnesses? No, just a seat belt

will i get 5 runs or is it subject to time? You'll get five runs if you do as we say!

Are passengers free? Only if you provide your own & let them loose!

Passengers are allowed, seat belts & helmet required, but no additional cost.

Paul