WSCC Mallory Park trackday

Peter Cox

Dear all,

anyone who already plays Grand Prix Legends may be interested to know that I've got the Mallory Park track.

Especially if you've never been, it's realistic enough. You can even choose a car that's similar to a Westfield performance (any F2 trainer should do it). The disclaimer is that this won't be realistic enough to prevent you from twatting your real car if you really want to. :p

A Mallory Park Zip file can be emailed on request (even though I'm broadband I still only want to send once so requests to me by Sunday night please). The zip file, once extracted, will also include the track installation executable.

In the same vein, anyone who's been living under a rock since '99 might want to check out www.vroc.net  :cool:

GPL is still available in some shops, over the internet and by mail order (NAWCJASC).

This might help - peter@caddis.demon.co.uk

Does it mean you'll be in the experienced drivers group for Mallory then Pete  ;)  ???  :D  :)

P.S. Only a few spaces left so hurry and send in your entry form (or download one ASAP) just £82.50 for WSCC members.  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :cool:

Cheeky b******* (took me an hour to "get" the dig). But I won't bite....no matter how much you try and suck me back in.

Already signed up, shippers. Have been since January (I think).

I am (fortunately or not) in Group B so at least there'll be a smaller queue at the hairpin  ;)

Whilst I'm here - anyone planning to take some video. I've bought some video capture soft/hardware so if you get anything decent, drop me a copy - between all the other **** I have to do it would be interesting if we could get a video "montage" ( :0 ) on wscc.co.uk shortly after the event (what's say you ACW?).

I'd be especially interested in anyone on-board videoing in Group B doing a tandem for a lap or 2 (though it would be left overtaking only). :arse: