pictures from Hambledon, Stoneleigh 01

mmmmdonuts

I have stuck some photos on to a hosting place if anyone wants a look.  There are a few from the Thames Valley sportscar day at Hambledon, a few from Stoneleigh 2001, a couple of othercars I've seen around, and quite a few of my car.

Feel free to sign the guestbook!  :D

To get there, simply click the address below and enter your guest password: westfield

photos

Photoisland want a password, and it seems that the BaT server is down for maintainence...... ???

To get there, simply click the address below and enter your guest password: westfield

photos

:durr:

BaT is back now   :D  :p  ;)

Also, if anyone wants the fullsize versions of any of mine drop me an e-mail to zeegroid@mac.com and I'll send them through.

I e-mailed the link to some of my friends too, and one of them totally failed to see the password.  weird.

Juansolo - I see the Ferrari I took a pic of in 2001 was there again this year.  Was it still up for sale?  If it was can anyone remember how much for?  I seem to remember it being for sale when I was there (with some finishing still needed), but I can't remember how much.

The Viper I took a pic of looks pretty similar to the Blue one you have a pic of.  I presume they are replicas?  They are very good if they are.  I saw another one there that onlt looked vaguely like a Viper.

Didn't notice the Ferrari (based on a Datsun 240Z! ) being forsale.  Very well done though.  The Viper was very well done also, the biggest givaway being the MX-5 lamps.  Had a big Chevy V8 in it IIRC.

so what do you reckon to the Viper I have a photo of?  The lamps look different.  They taper more to the centre of the bonnet.  From what I can remember it looked spot on inside as well right down to the plaque next to the gearstick.  I thought it was real at the time, but then i wasn't sure why it was at a kit car show.

That F355 in my gallery was real also.  I remember going towards it thinking; f**k me that's the best replica I've ever seen, the proportions are just right, quality of the paintwork excellent, it's even got the right wheels...  Then I got up close and it was fairly obvious that it was the real thing.

The Viper in your pic, dunno.  Last time I saw a real one I remember thinking it had a nasty plastic interior.  Left me fairly unimpressed for what is meant to be a serious supercar.  Supposed to be a top giggle to drive though.

Ta.........

Nice piccies on your BaT galleries too. I'm glad I've got broadband..........

Are you coming to Curborough on the 22nd/23rd of June?

Thankee.

Some of them are a bit iffy but I'm getting better with the new camera.  Earlier stuff was done on a cheapy Kodak digi jobbie and they're ok but it was a little lacking in the optical zoom dept.

Curborough...  Well I'm not at work so there is a possibility.  Though I'm geographically challenged (my ineptitude with directions and maps is legendary)...  Where is it?

Oooh, not too far then, I up that possibly to a probably.

Where are the details for the day?  Is it a WSCC type thing or something else?  Proper sprint, test or track day?

TIA.