Jaguar Enthusiasts Day Our

SEiGHT

The WSCC Thames Valley successfully gate-crashed the Jaguar Enthusists Day Out in Hambledon near Henley-on-Thames today :D

Only thing that spoiled it was a couple of Catehams parking up in front of us :angry: , but I suppose they didn't have any friends and we looked like such a friendly lot :p

I'm sure a full report will follow, but the site of 14 lean and mean Westfields purring onto the field one after the other sure was beautiful to behold  :love:  :love:

Many thanks to the Thames Valley Jaguar Enthusiasts club for inviting us.

Respect the HOSPITALITY MAN!  

It was a bl**** good show from us Westfields.

Have driven up Marlow High Street many a time with the odd glance,

but nothing beat today with 13 Westies CRUISING closely behind.

:D A good day out :D also good to see a couple of c******ms parking up with us - maybe this is first - who knows?

Shaun

Glad it went well and that the weather was good.

Missed out on it because my wife had beat me to the social calender :(

Cheers

David

Glad the day went well.   I didnt make it im afraid as the Grand Prix was on and/also my car is not on the road at the moment. Hope to see you at the next one.

cheers

Chris Ford

It was a good day.  Thanks for organising it Shaun.  Good choice of route going through the middle of Marlow.

I got left for dust by a Lotus Esprit V8 on the way home.  Didn't have a chance.  I tried to overtake him on the slip onto the A404, but he must have seen/heard me coming, floored it, and disappeared into the distance.  Need more power.

Who's was the navy car at the left hand end of the curve of cars?  I think it arrived after the main group of us.  Anyway, I noticed that you had the indicator pods painted to match the body.  Was this something you had done?  If so how much did it cost?

yes.  Should have them up on a photo hosting site by tomorrow.  Not many though, and they were all group photos, not specific cars..  I'll post again when they are up.