London to Brighton kit car run - 9th June

Neil H

cheers John but better make it a half as I find those big beer glasses so heavy  :p  :p  ;)

Now then you two, stop it! I hate to see two friends bickering when the 'long and short' of it  ...... #### now I've joined in.

:blush:

Despite my earlier comment about doing a 'fringe drive' I am reminded by the rev limiter that this is a doggie weekend - no not what you think - so I will be at a different show so will even miss the WSCC BBQ. There's just no justice.

The #### up there wasn't even for that rude a word!!

Peter, the tacho works fine!!

Steve, I'm glad the tacho works - it always did in my car too but strangely appeared to have an unerring tendency to always show 7000rpm  :D  :D  whenever I used it  :p

John's just jealous 'cos even though he's got a light car it's negated by his 'ahem' own build!  ;)

it always did in my car too but strangely appeared to have an unerring tendency to always show 7000rpm

I have a feeling that the tacho will be at home in Simon's car then!!!

Look, I don't want to start any rumours but I guess only you will ever read this posting but did you see the 15 feet of sparks flying from the underneath of my chassis when John and I went for a spin in my car at one of the Surrey meets? Now I don't like to cast aspersions on anyone but it doesn't do that normally ....... Mind you, I had had a big lunch to be fair.

Hey, I've just had a thought - do you think my overweight frame might have contributed to the lowering of the suspension?

p'raps it was the extra wind resistance of John's head sticking out over the windscreen causing drag which pulled the back end down  ;)  or the fact that he seems to wear at least ten layers of clothing in his Westfiield (maybe he is really a 7 stone weakling and wants to look bigger so he doesn't get sand kicked in his face)  :p  nah, I think he's just "big boned"  :D  ;)

we're just jealous 'cos we ain't got a BEC  :D  - still, Steve's got plans to change that as well I hear  ;)

• 1 month later...

Brian  and I have got a start number of 40 (Zetec 2.0 SEiW)

By coincidence, Don and Gill Findlay (SpeedSport 1800) have a start number of 41

Anyone else?  We managed 14 last year. :love: