Owners In South Wales

Conehead

Right im seeing more and more posts from people in Cardiff area...........

There must be enough people no the spring/summer is here to have a little get together???

Anyone up for it ?

:westy:

Yes, yes, yes, yes...........

MOT due at end of March, after that I am on the road.......

Check out my signature, fancy it?

Check out my signature, fancy it?

Fancy being S. Wales AO - Please drop me a PM...

Firstly Im sure you have to be a offical member for this ! I however cant afford it this month as I am putting my car back together once again! Next Im sure to be an AO you would ideally have the first clue what you are doing, I however do not! Next I bet all AO's have pristine cars which are reliable and look fantastic :t-up::t-up: mine is neither of these!! :arse:

will be good to see other westies close up :d i haven't seen any in this area at all

Dont see many this side off the bridge but when i am up and running ill be up for a drive and chat and if you all got nothing to do you can all come to mine and sort my car out lol :d

I`m up for a meet ! i don`t watch the forum all the time so PM me any dates and venue etc , lets get something going on in the area