Yet another Stoneleigh thread

Mark Stanton

Yep, we've done it in the past - with everyone that entered the marquee or parked up - there's always a huge turn-out and with everything else that goes on at the show - the job just got too big  ;)  :D  :) So I suppose thats a good thing, hence we are now located on Stand 59 (the biggest).

So now we undertake a simpler head/car count on each day - last years was 400 something each day I think

The show organisers used to organise a trophy for the club registering the largest attendance, think they still do - but that got really embarassing  :blush:  and the winners are WSCC, again.

See ya there  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :cool:

Opening Times are same Sunday and monday 9.30 till 5.30 (ish).

I would always suggest that you get there as early as possible especially if its gonna be dry and sunny - because around 11 ish the traffic has been known to get really heavy, with long queues, through till lunchtime.

:p  ;)  :D  :)  :cool:

Safe Journey