Westfield Build Manual In Pdf?

Rab (bombero) Reid

The side brackets have changed a little over the years, but possibly not as much as people think. They do need, on some cars at least, a little bending to get the right fit for the Polo rad.

I picked a new set of the aluminium top brackets up from the factory last week, (one of my current ones is damaged) I debated making my own, but as I was going down anyway, it was easier just to pick a set up. Though I may well add a reinforcing strap to them, this time. (I have a 70mm core rad plus quite heavy fan, and they're spaced further forward than the norm, so more load than normal on them.)

Great thanks, I think I will order some top ones tomorrow and then fashion the lower ones as required.