Westfield Build Manual In Pdf?

Rab (bombero) Reid

Matt, you couldn't send me a wee copy....would save me humpfing the paper version to track days.......ta :t-up:

Errrr...all you have to do is click the link in Post #2!

If you want a PDF with real comedy moments, here's the build manual linked above combined with the original 1988 27-page manual suitable for psychic builders:

Click

For you real gadget freaks like me, you can email PDF files to a Kindle and read them that way while you're working on your car.

Errrr...all you have to do is click the link in Post #2!

If you want a PDF with real comedy moments, here's the build manual linked above combined with the original 1988 27-page manual suitable for psychic builders:

Click

For you real gadget freaks like me, you can email PDF files to a Kindle and read them that way while you're working on your car.

sorry, was under the impression the one matt has was a little more modern than the one in the pdf....I think it must be circ 1604 :o

Matt, you couldn't send me a wee copy....would save me humpfing the paper version to track days.......ta :t-up:

Greig - It's the Jan 2000 version of the manual I have. If that's more recent than the link, PM me your email and I'll send it.

Cheers,

Matt

I just knew you were going to send that......

Anybody got the newer one detailing the fuse box diagram ? Cheers

Ive got a newer version ill email you it over

I just knew you were going to send that......

Well, you weren't disappointed then, were you? :d

I've got:

Rolling Chassis build manual

Fw Bodywork fitting

Speed Sport Engine Harness-wiring

Chassis Harness-wiring

Presumably reasonably up to date as they came from the factory in the last 18 months

If anyone wants them pm me

Doug

• 4 years later...

Apologies for digging up an old thread but I am looking for some information. I am changing my old radiator, which looks like the one in this build manual, however the more 'modern' Polo style ones have different methods of fixing. It also appears that the brackets on the sides are all wrong as well. Is there a more up to date manual or can someone supply a couple of pics of the mounting points/method please. Does it need rubber bushes in-between for vibration? 

This is obviously one of the downsides of not building your own from scratch.  :(

The current Build Manual can be downloaded from Westfield's website

http://westfield-sportscars.co.uk/showroom-brochures/build-manual-download/

The brackets for holding the top of the radiator can be bought from Westfield for a few £££ but the ones at the side are welded to the chassis.