McWesties, worth organising something?

Robertio

So far it seems there are 4 of us, are there anymore out there who would be interested in a westie meet?

I assume there must be more Scottish owners kicking around?

This was a token attempt at organising something, brought to you by Robertio Disorganisation Ltd. :D

Robertio,

There are other kit car owners rthat I know of in Edinburgh. One guy has a IRS sylva striker and Lawrence Hoy has a c******m superlight. I'm sure that ball will be intersted in a meet at some point. I'l be looking for any excuse to go out in the new car anyway !!!

All the Best.

Martin.

Robertio,

mailed you about this already, but thought I would add my name to the list to show there is some interest North of the Border.  Dunno if there are any others like me in Fife but 'Mickie C' may wish to add his name to the list for the Glasgow contingency.  C'mon guys, there can't be *that* few Westies in Scotland?

John, defecting to south of the border  :0  the lengths some poeple will go to just to get some decent weather ;)

There doesn't sem to be too many of us kicking around, but it is probably worth trying to sort something out, so at least we all have proof that there are other westies (& similar) out there.  

Any suggestions at to what people want to do?  just meet up somewhere and get a bite to eat? or something more?

I'll be up north for the next week or so (give Roo4 a chance to finish the car off :D ) after that I'll see if we can sort something out.

Bring on the suggestions / ideas :)

Robertio,

Passport and accent are fully stamped upto date   :D  :D

Weather is debateable currently, everytime I get ready to go out we have a hailstone storm and it feels like golf balls are whacking your head   :angry:

I must get the Westie upto my old home town of Carnoustie because there are some fantastic roads near there. Could take my golf clubs again and see if I an still play par golf round Carnoustie, ahh those were the days :love:  :love:

But the allure of baltis and ****s (West Midlands Haggis  :p

was too much.

John