Thames Valley Meeting - 14 April

shaun

Been checking all day but the video's not up there yet  ???

Have you had to get it passed by the British Board of Film Censors or something ? :p

Er yeah, it looks like it won't be up until Monday now. My firewire has **** the bed so I'm going to have to wait until the weekend to use a friend's.

Bah.

Good to see you all at the weekend, just a shame I had to come in my tin top :angry:

I have my clutch cable now so should have no excuses next time. :D

GeeFin - I wish you guys good luck in the Barbados Rally and hope that the roads have improved since I was there. Still, with your car being so light the 2 of you will be able to lift it out the potholes no problem :cool:

I didn't get the name of the guy with the 4.2 V8, but I know someone who has some spare Holley carbs if you're interested.

Hope to see you all next time.

Cheers

David

Just got back from my first sprint session at Curborough and Mr Lambert would of been proud of me :D (and I was starting in 2nd ! )

Never used up so much rubber in such a short space of time....although there was that weekend in Amsterdam which came close :p