Hants & Wilts

DickieB

I've noticed that both my recent postings got 46 "hits" - I take it that there are 46 of us in Hants & Wilts who are "web-enabled". Why then are there only 26 of us on the email list?

For the 20 of you who are not, it is well worth it - we can remind you of meetings, organise impromtu get togethers (very successfully), help you out with ideas, provide a pair of hands etc.

Anyway, "to be part of it", email me:

westies@cwcom.net

Look forward to hearing from 20 new people!!!!

:D Richard  :D

I probably viewed it 5 times.........................at least.......sad isn't the word................

Even so, I wasn't the other 41 times! What are you doing looking at Hants & Wilts anyway - it's a bit of a trek for you - wait until I join you in the London area in Aug/Sep - then let's see what we can do there.......