Scottish Area Events Information For 2012

Wee Dov

hi Raymond , welcome to our wee team you will enjoy your time with us a good bunch of boys and girls and you get to hang out with the Swedish net ball team??????

thanks bob for the welcome, are there any good mechanics in the Swedish Netball Team might require some assistance. Possibly meet up soon. By the way did you manage to get your car built?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm already packed.....

hi matta spare bed sounds good,can you let me know about costs if its still available. warning wife says i snore

Hi All,

Don't know if this is of any interest to you, and it's a bit out of the way for most but.....

On sun 17th June there's the Tain vintage and classic car and bike rally

It was a good display of all sorts last year, including military, tractors, and a couple of kits as well as all the stuff you'd expect to see.

Linky

I'll be there, maybe even in the westy if I can get it done and tested by then.

Doug

just had ray up at the house with his sonic waht a nice bit of kit and its yellow ??????? ye ha another yellow car time fir a respray dov

just had ray up at the house with his sonic waht a nice bit of kit and its yellow ???? ??? ye ha another yellow car time fir a respray dov

Yellows for vw campervans mate :p :p :p:arse:

• 2 weeks later...

Who is coming along on the 15th next weekend ?... intending to make an attendance myself..

Regards

Craig

I won't be, I've got the car provisionally booked for a pre-IVA MOT on saturday. :t-up:

Things not going too well though so might have to be postponed :down:

Meant to say.. have more of the Polaroid goggle/sunglasses... Sunglass lenses, padded, head straps etc... various colours and styles... if anyone wants some.. let me know and will bring some along..... same price as last year..

oxyquatic-p7006b-368-p[ekm]570x300[ekm].jpg

Hi Guys,

Won't make this weekend, but will look forward to attending some of the other events.

Just got my first Westfield yesterday, so going to spend this weekend getting used to it!

Meant to say.. have more of the Polaroid goggle/sunglasses... Sunglass lenses, padded, head straps etc... various colours and styles... if anyone wants some.. let me know and will bring some along..... same price as last year..

oxyquatic-p7006b-368-p[ekm]570x300[ekm].jpg

Craig, you mention lenses. Do the glasses I got from you last year have interchangeable lenses? Don't want to force them out if not! I'm interested in another pair .. something with lighter lenses, so bring along your wares ;-)

Rab will do... have a fair selection..

Weather is looking good at the mo for Sunday.. so keep my fingers crossed, might just meet you guys at Killin though.. as have to go up the A82 to check to see if my boat is still floating first..

Best Regards

Craig