Scottish Area Events Information For 2012

Wee Dov

Sure thing guys. They know there's 10-12 coming so they'll be prepped for a large group! :-D see y'all tomorrow (at Myreton).

IMG_0034.jpg

All gathered at the Myreton Motor Museum near Aberlady and after getting a ******ging for missing one LITTLE trip .. okay, okay APPLECROSS, we set off inside.

IMG_0042.jpg

..moody!

IMG_0041.jpg

Norton 850 Commando ... ... mmmmm!

IMG_0039.jpg

I thought Barr's were the originators and spelled it Irn Bru .. oh how wrong I was!

IMG_0051.jpg

A fine lunch at the Old Clubhouse, Gullane. The punters came out to watch us drive off .. it was like something outta Monte Carlo Or Bust! :laugh:

I hope we all had a nice blat today, I did, it was great to see the Catherhams. Over lunch with wee Dove, I stupidly volunteered to organise and end of season blat closer to (my) home. So who is up for 30th September?

Start: Glasgow end of the M8

Route: TBC

Enter name here____________

Looks like you had a good day.

Sorry I wasnt there, but had arranged a blat around the hills where I live before heading to the Italian supercar and bike day at Hopetoun House. This was also a good event. I was torn between both to be honest.Pics are on Pistonheads website.

Ian, sorry I cant make your blat later this year as away offshore working for 3 months. Shame as there are some good roads down towards the North Ayrshire coast.

Fraser