Hiring Cones

Steve Robinson

Yorkshire Area need to hire some cones - anybody got any contacts/information.

These are road cones, not cornetto.

Steve

Yorkshire Area need to hire some cones - anybody got any contacts/information.

Steve

Just stack them on top of one another.

I'm not with these idiots ^

Mr Beehive, or shall we just call you "Clott", have you finished your "underpowered", tent carrying, "bootlid" or have you got so much time on your hands you have to waste ours as well as your own? Do the decent thing and J.P.O.Y.

Clott, Don't strain your a..e  looking too far...are you going to use that fancy bootlid as a wind break or does your mouth achieve the same effect already ?

• 2 weeks later...

Busa Babe??????? I have to agree with Scott w.r.o. is a muppet to suggest that it is OK to steal cone from roadworks and put people lives in danger, grow up!!! Just look at my Avatar to see what happens when you find something unexpected on the road. :devil:

Rob - bl**** ell chap - wot happened  :arse:  :angry:

That car of yours has looked a good un for a few years, until your avatar

Ouch  :(  trying to keep up with the Beelands  :cool:

Thats right I crashed the Westie so I could get a new more powerful one, so Scott would not feel too bad, it would have been very embarassing for him if I had overtaken the Bog House Blue Monster with my 11 year old crossflow Westfield :devil: . Details of what my replacement car will be, have yet to be finalised, I had a reasonable payout, (agreed replacenent value insurance) ;) Watch this space :t-up:  :devil:  :devil:  :cool: